Auckland Steam n Dry Carpet Cleaning uses world famous truck mounted carpet cleaning machines. They are the most powerful superior carpet cleaning units in Auckland. In fact, it has higher water temperatures and PSI. It allows the steam and carpet cleaning solution to penetrate deeper into your carpets.
These carpet cleaning units have the greatest suction power. Which will allow less water and residue to be left in your carpets at the end of a job. In addition, they offer,
- First, carpet cleaning services
- Second, upholstery cleaners
- Third, dry & steam cleaners
As well as water damage and stain removal solutions.
Carpet Cleaning Auckland also have a convenient online system to request a quote for your upholstery or carpet cleaners services. The approach is different. They offer the best value carpet cleaning service. With quote and charge fair prices and surely give a 100% Guarantee. Experts will spend as much time as needed to lean your carpets, upholstery, rug, tile, or car to your satisfaction. They are not done cleaning until you are happy with the carpet cleaning results.
Carpet Cleaning Services
The principles of carpet cleaning are listed in the IICRC S100 Standard for Professional Carpet Cleaning
The principles of carpet cleaning to explain :
- Dry Soil Removal – thorough vacuuming using an upright vacuum with brush agitation and high efficiency hepper filter bag, or a final filter, to remove up to 99% of particles at 1 micron.
- Soil Suspension – This involves the application of properly specified solution and mixed agents to separate soil from fibers.
There are 4 fundamentals involved in soil suspension such as:
- Application of preconditioning carpet cleaner products.
- Using heated steam to speed chemical reactions.
- Agitation for product distribution.
- Providing dwell time so that product reactions can be completed before soil extraction. Thi makes the basics of soil suspension.
- Soil Extraction – Any type of carpet cleaning must physically remove soils if it is to be successful. Soil removal takes place with absorption, wet vacuuming, rinsing. The most popular method for soil removal among professionals is hot water extraction. And the best type if unit is the bigger truck mount units.
- Grooming – has little to do with physical soil removal; however, it is needed to avoid pile distortion and matting, to properly distribute topical treatments, such as stain protectors, and to create an even carpet cleaning appearance.
- Drying – Damp carpet re soils rapidly, creates fall problems and ultimately, can grow germs,and, odor.
Why Steam n Dry Carpet Cleaning Auckland
Steam n Dry Carpet Cleaning Auckland go beyond simply cleaning your carpets. In truth, its fleet is fully equipped for all commercial and residential requirements including:
- Carpets steam cleaners and dry carpeting cleaners
- Lounge and upholstery cleaners
- Matress cleaners
- Rug cleaners
- Leather cleaning
- Tile and Grout cleaning
- Water / Flood damage
- carpets and Fabric protection
- Car/boat and plane cleaners
- Blind and curtain clean
- 24 HR flood / water damage service
If you are looking for an honest, reliable and certified company, CALL NOW at 09 377 9044 for the Cleanest Carpets EVER!
Carpet Cleaning Auckland strive to ensure you receive the HIGHEST level of cleaning and service you’ve EVER had before. Very attention to detail and going that extra mile for all carpet cleaners customers. Above all, they don’t cut corners WE CLEAN THEM! Certified professional and insured Sydney based carpet cleaning company that delivers exactly what you want and expect from your carpet cleaner. Respected for professionalism, workmanship, commitment to service, affordable rates. certainly BEST RESULTS! Indeed only uses the most advanced high powered Truck Mounted equipment, with safe and non toxic chemicals.
8 reasons why you should call Auckland Steam n Dry Carpet Cleaning
- Guarantees result. In other words, if you are not completely satisfied, they will re clean your carpets For FREE.
- All chemicals are non toxic, in other words safe for babies and pets.
- Experts are fully trained , certified and insured.
- Truly uses high powered Truck Mounted equipment.
- Carpets are dry in approx 2 hours, NOT 2 DAYS.
- In addition, genuine upfront pricing. NO HIDDEN COSTS too.
- Offer both, steam or dry cleaners.
- Furthermore, 24-7 service for flood and water damage.
Auckland Steam n Dry is Auckland’s #1 choice for all professional carpet cleaning needs. If your problem involves:
- stain removal
- flood / water damage
- or simply just to freshen up your carpets in a residential, commercial, or industrial premises
IN TRUTH TO HELP ! Above all recommends that you have your carpets cleaned regularly. Although the frequency of steam cleaning depends upon its traffic. High traffic areas such as living rooms, hallways and commercial areas will benefit from our services and help ensure a cleaner and healthier atmosphere.
Manukau, Howick, Pakaranga, East Auckland, West Auckland, North Shore Auckland, Eastern Bays, Eastern Suburbs, Western Suburbs, Manukau City, Waitakere City, Cbd, North Shore, Shore, Waitakere, East Tamaki, Otara, Dannemora, Otahuhu, Onehunga, Papatoetoe, Pukekohe, Papakura, Mangere, Manerewa, Parnel, City, Hernebay, Ponsonby, Rodney District, Albany, Nth Shore, Auckland Cbd, Manukau CityBotany, Panmure, Ellerslie, Mt Wellington, Penrose, Greenlane, Remuera, Newmarket, Epsom, Mt Roskill, Mt Albert, Manurewa, Botany, Pt Chev, New Lynn, Henderson, South Auckland, Te Atatu South, Te Atatu Penisula, Auckland City, North Shore, Glendene, Glen Eden, Titirangi, Massey, Greenhieth, West Habour, Hobsonville, Orewa, Brownsbay, North Shore, Glenfield, Birkdale, Birkenhead, Takapuna , North Habour, as well as North Auckland, Devonport, Milford, East Coast Bays, Hibiscus Coast, Whangaparoa,