Tips for Your Carpets to Look Its Best
The ordinary hustle and bustle of everyday life can take its toll on your carpet. The following tips will help you maintain your carpet’s appearance as well as lengthen its life.
- Vacuum heavy traffic areas 2-3 times a week, and the rest of your carpet once a week.
- Use indoor and outdoor mats at each entrance to reduce the amount of dirt tracked into your home. Be sure to clean these periodically to ensure their utmost effectiveness.
- Keep a bottle of Professional Spot Remover on hand so you can treat spots and spills immediately, preventing today’s accidents from becoming tomorrow’s stains.
10 Tips in Carpet Care
- Vacuum heavy traffic areas 2-3 times a week, and the rest of your carpet once in a week.
- Use both indoor and outdoor mats at each entrance to reduce the amount of dirt tracked into your home.
- In a pinch, make your own spot remover by mixing 1/4-teaspoon liquid detergent (without bleach) and 1 cup cold water.
- Over time, the protection on stain-resistant carpet wears down. For optimum performance, have a protector regularly applied after cleaning.
- Stain-resistant does not mean stain-proof. Be sure to act immediately to prevent spots and spills from causing permanent damage.
- Before using any spot removing product, test for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
- Test area rugs for colorfastness before placing over carpet since some rugs may tend to bleed.
- Vacuum under area rugs periodically to remove loose dirt that may have filtered through the rugs to your carpet.
- To avoid color transfer between furniture and flooring after a professional cleaning, leave the protective blocks in place until the carpet is completely dry (about two days).
- Your furniture collects everyday dirt and soil just like your carpet. For convenience, have both professionally cleaned at the same time.
Carpet Cleaning Auckland 09-489 5599
Manukau, Howick, Pakaranga, Botany, Panmure, Ellerslie, Mt Wellington, Penrose, Greenlane, Remuera, Newmarket, Epsom, Mt Roskill, Mt Albert, Manurewa, Botany, East Tamaki, Otara, Dannemora, Otahuhu, Onehunga, Papatoetoe, Pukekohe, Papakura, Mangere, Manerewa, Parnel, City, Hernebay, Ponsonby, Pt Chev, New Lynn, Henderson, South Auckland, East Auckland, West Auckland, North Shore Auckland, Eastern Bays, Eastern Suburbs, Western Suburbs, Manukau City, Waitakere City, Cbd, North Shore, Shore, Waitakere, Te Atatu South, Te Atatu Penisula, Auckland City, North Shore, Glendene, Glen Eden, Titirangi, Massey, Greenhieth, West Habour, Hobsonville, Orewa, Brownsbay, North Shore, Glenfield, Birkdale, Birkenhead, Takapuna , North Habour, North Auckland, Devonport, Milford, East Coast Bays, Hibiscus Coast, Whangaparoa, Rodney District, Albany, Nth Shore, Auckland Cbd, Manukau City
Auckland Central 09-377 9044
North Shore 09-489 5599
West Auckland 09-836 0990
East Auckland 09-535 1055
South Auckland 09-262 1800