Getting Rid of Tar Stains From Carpet
In cases where you have a nasty tar stain on the carpet, you have a pretty serious situation. Tar is among the most difficult stains to remove from carpet. Prior to deciding to resign yourself to purchasing brand-new carpet, try to remove the stain yourself. There are some carpet cleaning methods that may get rid of the tar stain.
- Grab a home dry cleaning kit. These kits can be purchased at grocery stores or discount chains. Don’t forget to buy the non-flammable dry cleaning fluid. Pour the fluid on a cotton ball or white cloth and press down on the tar stain. Keep patting as well as pressing until the tar is gone.
- Test a solvent-based cleaner like Goof-Off or Goo Gone. Carefully pat the stain and press it with strong, firm pressure until the tar lifts.
- Buy a heavy-duty liquid disinfectant for example Lestoil. This type of cleaner breaks up grease as well as stains.
- Drop by the automotive aisle and purchase a tar and bug remover designed for cars. Go through the directions for tar removal. You might like to test the tar remover on a hidden patch of carpet prior to using it on your tar stain, because these types of cleaners are made for use on automobiles, not carpet.
- Purchase a carpet spot removal kit. Available at home improvement stores, vacuum cleaner stores or on the Internet, these kits include professional spot remover materials.
- Seek the help of a carpet cleaning professional just like Carpet Cleaning Auckland. In the event the tar is clinging on for dear life, trust the professionals. All things considered, it is much cheaper to pay to have your carpet professionally cleaned rather than buying a new carpet. An additional bonus is that you clean all your carpet, besides the spot with the tar.
- Use caution when using some of the tar removal solutions, because they may be toxic or flammable.
Carpet Cleaning Auckland 09-489 5599
Manukau, Howick, Pakaranga, Botany, Panmure, Ellerslie, Mt Wellington, Penrose, Greenlane, Remuera, Newmarket, Epsom, Mt Roskill, Mt Albert, Manurewa, Botany, East Tamaki, Otara, Dannemora, Otahuhu, Onehunga, Papatoetoe, Pukekohe, Papakura, Mangere, Manerewa, Parnel, City, Hernebay, Ponsonby, Pt Chev, New Lynn, Henderson, South Auckland, East Auckland, West Auckland, North Shore Auckland, Eastern Bays, Eastern Suburbs, Western Suburbs, Manukau City, Waitakere City, Cbd, North Shore, Shore, Waitakere, Te Atatu South, Te Atatu Penisula, Auckland City, North Shore, Glendene, Glen Eden, Titirangi, Massey, Greenhieth, West Habour, Hobsonville, Orewa, Brownsbay, North Shore, Glenfield, Birkdale, Birkenhead, Takapuna , North Habour, North Auckland, Devonport, Milford, East Coast Bays, Hibiscus Coast, Whangaparoa, Rodney District, Albany, Nth Shore, Auckland Cbd, Manukau City
Auckland Central 09-377 9044
North Shore 09-489 5599
West Auckland 09-836 0990
East Auckland 09-535 1055
South Auckland 09-262 1800