Water and flood damage is always unexpected and wet carpet deserves immediate attention.
Our emergency service guarantees prompt response 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We can organise an emergency water damage restoration team to put your mind at ease in the knowledge that our experience and expertise in tackling the seemingly irreversible effects of water damage means your carpet is in the most capable of hands..
We know that if this damage is managed with due care and consideration, employing proven drying methods, the rapid and effective restoration process can be completed with minimal inconvenience to you and your family.
Using advanced dehumidification techniques, our emergency team gives new life to carpets damaged by broken water piping, roof leaks, rising damp or faulty plumbing.
Rest assured you will be delighted with the results once the flood restoration work is complete.
Our Expert Service
Water extraction and unlift carpet
Placement of air movers
Placement of Dehumidifiers
Replacement of underlay
Relaying of carpet
Steam cleaning, deodorising and disinfecting carpet
Tips & Hints
Things you could do before our emergency teams arrive
- Try to find and stop the water intrusion source.
- Try to identify the extent of the water damaged area. You can do this by tracing the pathways of the water to find where the damage has spread.
- Plan and start the clean up by collecting items from the floor. Find a spare room where some of the household/office items may need to be stored temporarily while the restoration is in progress. The basic idea here is to move and protect your personal belongings/documents from water damage.
- Use your household vacuum to remove water (electrical shock may occur).
- Leave books, magazines or other coloured items on wet carpets or floors as they may stain the carpet.
- Use TVs or other household appliances while standing on wet carpets or floors, especially not on wet concrete floors
- Leave wet fabrics in place; dry as soon as possible
- Turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water
- Make sure an appropriate, licensed service company has been called to eliminate the water source or make necessary repairs as required.
- Turn off circuit breakers supplying electricity to wet areas; unplug and remove any small electrical devices on the wet carpet.
- Remove Oriental rugs or other coloured rugs from wet wall-to-wall carpeting
- Remove valuable paintings and art objects to a safe, dry place.
- Place aluminium foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting
- Hang draperies and pin up furniture skirts to prevent watermarks, dye marks.
- Make plans for restoration crew to move large furniture to specified dry areas, if necessary.
- Gather loose items, toys, etc. from floors
So who you gonna phone… 09-377 9044
Manukau, Howick, Pakaranga, Botany, Panmure, Ellerslie, Mt Wellington, Penrose, Greenlane, Remuera, Newmarket, Epsom, Mt Roskill, Mt Albert, Manurewa, Botany, East Tamaki, Otara, Dannemora, Otahuhu, Onehunga, Papatoetoe, Pukekohe, Papakura, Mangere, Manerewa, Parnel, City, Hernebay, Ponsonby, Pt Chev, New Lynn, Henderson, South Auckland, East Auckland, West Auckland, North Shore Auckland, Eastern Bays, Eastern Suburbs, Western Suburbs, Manukau City, Waitakere City, Cbd, North Shore, Shore, Waitakere, Te Atatu South, Te Atatu Penisula, Auckland City, North Shore, Glendene, Glen Eden, Titirangi, Massey, Greenhieth, West Habour, Hobsonville, Orewa, Brownsbay, North Shore, Glenfield, Birkdale, Birkenhead, Takapuna , North Habour, North Auckland, Devonport, Milford, East Coast Bays, Hibiscus Coast, Whangaparoa, Rodney District, Albany, Nth Shore, Auckland Cbd, Manukau City
Auckland Central 09-377 9044
North Shore 09-489 5599
West Auckland 09-836 0990
East Auckland 09-535 1055
South Auckland 09-262 1800